A few days ago, I prepped you for one of my favorite sales of the year! The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is about to be on, and I’ll be picking some major favorites to score. I can’t wait! However, I’ve been getting a lot of questions about the anniversary sale and how I’ll be using my LIKEtoKNOW.it to feature some of my favorite pieces. Here’s what you need to know!
What Makes the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Different From Other Sales?
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is different from others in a major way. Instead of discounting last seasons merchandise, Nordstrom offers major discounts on brand-new inventory for the fall and winter season. You can score amazing deals on this upcoming seasons fashion. Plus, major brands that don’t usually offer any discounts do for this sale.
What’s the Best Strategy to Shop the Sale?
There are some great ways to get the best deals possible online. Here are my tried-and-true tips:
- Apply for a Nordstrom Credit Card. You’ll get early access to the sale with other cardholders. Like, a full week ahead.
- Set a spending amount in advance. Once the sale opens, you need to shop quickly and precisely. Until you check out, the items in your cart can be bought out from under you!
- Don’t delay- See above. Now is not the time to ponder whether you really need that pair of jeans. Think about what you want to fill your fall and winter wardrobe with prior to shopping, and check out as quickly as possible so you don’t miss out on major deals!
When Is the Sale?
The sale officially opened on July 11, 2018, for cardholders that were Level 4. Here are the relevant dates:
- July 12- 19th- Early access sale for Nordstrom cardholders.
- July 20th- August 5th– The sale opens to the public, and continues until August 5th when everything returns to full price.
All throughout the sale, I’ll be featuring some of my favorite scores and pieces on my LIKEtoKNOW.it app so you can easily shop my looks.